The SVD 2.0 is a collaborative effort between two giants in the vaping industry: Innokin, renown for their reliability, and Evolv, the makers of the ultra-accurate DNA chip. Powered by Evolv's DNA, the SVD 2.0 offers up to 20w watts of power and supports resistances as low as 0.5Ω. There's no need to buy additional adapters, the SVD 2.0 comes with interchangeable top caps; a 510 threaded top cap for all your 510 threaded devices, even those that require airflow from the bottom, and an eGo/510 threaded top cap for all your eGo cone threaded clearomizers. The perfect setup for anyone who wants to explore the high end regulated market without the high end price tag.
The Innokin SVD 2.0 includes features such as:
- has a variable wattage range from 5w up to 20w
- supports resistances from 0.5Ω to 3.0Ω
- spring-loaded connections (510 and eGo/510)
- short circuit protection
- reverse battery protection and over discharge protection
The SVD 2.0 comes in a kit that includes:
- one (1) SVD 2.0 control head
- one (1) 510 threaded top cap
- one (1) eGo/510 threaded top cap
- one (1) 18650 battery tube and one (1) 18350 battery tube
- one (1) Innokin Intelligent Travel Case with integrated battery meter
Note: Batteries are not included.