The Kanger CUPTI All-In-One kit is a highly compact mod that packs everything you need in a form factor barely larger than a deck of playing cards. Housed within a durable aluminum zinc alloy chassis, the CUPTI has a 5mL built-in tank with an ajustable airflow tip to accomodate almost any style of vaping and is paired with Kanger's temperature control capable 75w chip that supports coils down to 0.15Ω and features a complete suite for temperature controlled coils in Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), and Stainless Steel (SS).
The CUPTI is easy to use featuring a bright OLED screen at the top of the mod with ajustment buttons close by for simple, straight forward ajustments to configure the CUPTI exactly how you like it. The side mounted fire button is located towards the top of the mod, allowing you to activate the fire button with both the index finger or the thumb comfortably.
Features, at a glance, of the CUPTI by Kanger:
- highly compact measuring only 3.23 inches tall, 1.97 inches wide, and 0.89 inches thick
- power range from 7w to 75
- leak resistant tank design
- supports temperature control coils in nickel (Ni200), titanium (Ti), and stainless steel (SS)
- integrated 1A micro-usb charing port
Note: The Kanger CUPTI requires the use of a high drain 18650 battery with minimum a 20A output that must be purchased seperately.