Squidoode is well known within the vaping community for his builds and attention to detail. Squidoode, also known as Ryan, started the design with a goal in mind: The Doode had to be approachable by beginner builders but allow for flexibility for more complex and skillful builds. The Doode RDA weighs in at 24mm wide and 26.75mm high, to maximize the build space, regardless of preference, and is chock full of features you'd expect from a professionally designed RDA: a gold plated 510 pin, PEEK insulators, and an adjustable airflow with a complementary "air slit" to direct air to the coils in a controlled fashion.
The true innovation of The Doode is the post design. Instead of traditional screw style posts, The Doode RDA uses "collets" that clamp down on your leads, holding them hard and fast to ensure maximum conductivity.
The Doode by Squidoode includes:
- one (1) The Doode RDA body
- one (1) 11mm inner diameter wide bore drip tip
- one (1) small (1.3mm) collet insert
- two (2) medium (1.9mm) collet inserts, one set is preinstalled on the posts
- one (1) large (2.4mm) collet insert
- one (1) extra-large (3.0mm) collet inserts
- one (1) 1/4 inch Doode Wrench
- one (1) spare o-ring set