The Protank name is easily recognizable by any veteran vaper. Kangertech's launch to success with the original Protank revolutionized the way we looked at clearomizers several years ago. Back to change the way we think about subohm tanks, the Protank 4 Evolved by Kanger joins all the past learnt lessons and improvements from the industry and Kanger's large experience in tank design. Sporting an easy twist side fill, a huge 5mL capacity, large cyclops airflow adjustment, and a velocity style rebuildable deck, the Protank 4 Evolved is the next step in rebuildable subohm clearomizers from Kanger.
Maintaining backwards compatibility with the long line of SSOCC coils, the Protank 4 Evolved also includes the Pro RBA with velocity style posts, designed specifically for dual coil configurations, it's perfect for those who want to maximize vapor production.
The Kanger Protank 4 Evolved includes:
- one (1) Protank 4 Evolved Body
- one (1) adjustable airflow drip tip
- one (1) replacement SSOCC ceramic coil, rated at 0.5Ω
- one (1) replacement SSOCC coil, rated at 1.5Ω
- one (1) Pro RBA with pre-installed clapton coils, rated at 0.3Ω
- two (2) replacement pre-built clapton coils, rated at 0.6Ω each
- one (1) set of replacement parts